It’s nearly time for Canadian students to return to the classroom, which translates to back-to-school deals and discounts on electronics, including laptop computers, tablets, and mobile phones. Best of all, it doesn’t really matter if you’re a student or not; anyone can take advantage of the great deals that are available.
Most coveted at this time of year are the laptops offered by Apple and Dell. Read on below to learn how you can save on your next laptop purchase.
In an earlier post this summer, we explained how you can take advantage of university student discounts and corporate employee discounts to save on your next purchase with Apple.
These discounts typically range in the 8% range, which for laptops will generally mean saving between $80 to $200 on available laptops at the Apple Canada Store.
Are you a student or employee at a Canadian university or K-12 school teacher or staff?
See the Apple Store for Education website for more info on how to snag a great deal on a new MacBook Air or MacBook Pro.
Are you an employee at a Canadian corporation?
See our list of Canadian companies with employee discount programs with Apple.
Dell routinely offers new coupon codes that you can use at Dell.ca to save anywhere from $50 to $150 or more on laptop and desktop computer purchases.
We’ve partnered with Online Coupon Codes For to provide you with an up-to-date list of coupon codes. Click one of the links below to learn more about how you can take advantage of these deals.
Recent PostsPopular Posts
- UPDATED: Pre-order iPhone5 in Canada now! August 24, 2012 0 comments
- Back-to-School Laptop Computer Deals in Canada July 22, 2012 0 comments
- Apple.ca EPP (Employee Purchase Program) and Educational Discounts May 21, 2012 1 comment
- Staples Coupon February 22, 2012 0 comments
- High Liner & GL2GO Giveaway: Win 1 of 3 free High Liner product coupons November 11, 2011 18 comments
- Free Birthday Meals and Deals for Canadians August 31, 2011 6 comments
- Facebook coupon for Free KFC Zinger chicken sandwich [updated] October 1, 2011 3 comments
- What is Extreme Couponing? October 21, 2011 2 comments
Most Shared Posts
@FreshSavings on TwitterTwitter feed loading
Google Friend Connect
Grab Our Button
A 20-something year old professional, Rory was first turned onto the idea of couponing by the TLC show, Extreme Couponing. He's still actively building out his coupon collection and is using Fresh Savings Canada as his forum for sharing deals with the rest of the couponing community. Read more about the Fresh Savings team.